Now available — a 174 page, hard-copy index of The Planing Form from 1990 to 2014, organized in a six category table of contents. Search more than 1,500 pages of rod making history by dates, titles, authors, tapers, ads and places/events!
Among these pages a reader will get more than a glimpse into a craft turned art … so come and take an over-the-shoulder look at the world of split bamboo rods and rodmaking. Join with dozens of craftsmen from around the world in the Best of The Planing Form.
For those who share in and appreciate a time-honored craft this index includes articles such as:
- The magic and mystique of bamboo rods
- The tools, tricks and techniques
- Finishing from tip to grip
- Planing form designs
- Discussion of rod tapers (and diagrams)
- Attaching ferrules to bamboo
- Angler’s guide to selecting a split bamboo rod
- Demystifying the split cane fly rod
The romance of a bamboo fly rod doesn’t have to stop at the river’s edge. Discover and share in something unique from cane rod design to construction “how to’s,” along with in-depth analysis for those who “always wanted a bamboo rod!”
This is a 174 page printed index of The Planing Form.
There are no reviews yet.